This website DOES NOT host ANY of the files shared, and cannot be held responsible for any of the actions of its users and or visitors in regard to those files.
1. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to Download manga blog.
2. Download manga blog may change these terms from time to time. You are advised to review these terms every time you use this site. Your use of Download manga blog will be deemed acceptance of the terms as updated or amended. If there is any conflict between any term herein and a specific term appearing elsewhere on Download manga blog, then the conflict shall be resolved in favour of the latter.
Use of Download manga blog
3. You shall use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
4. The majority of content posted in Download Manga blog community pages is created by members of the public. Hence, views expressed there in may not be those of Download Manga blog . Any links to third party websites from Download Manga blog do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Download Manga blog and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
5. Download Manga blog shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
6. Download Manga blog does not warrant or guarantee that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Download Manga blog or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
7. The failure or delay of Download Manga blog to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not amount to waiver.
Before going through the game files, you must agree to the following :
1. I, under penalties of perjury solemnly declare and affirm the following:
2. I am not accessing this material to use against the site operator or any person whatsoever in any conceivable manner.
3. I will not redistribute this material to anyone nor will I keep it longer than 24 hours.
4. I am not a law enforcement officer, nor a postal inspector, nor operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with the RIAA, FBI, or any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local laws.
5. I understand and state that I am retrieving material from a location where it does not violate any federal, state, or local law or community standard, and agree to bear the full, complete, and sole responsibility for bringing such material into whatever community I choose to do so. Furthermore, I agree to review the material before retrieving it and assure the operators that any material which I retrieve will not violate the federal, state, or local laws or community standards for the community into which I choose to bring the material. I will only use the files for informational purposes.
6. I will not download any files unless I live in a country that allows me to legally use them. I will not testify to what I saw on this page.
7. I will not download any of the files here unless I have a copy of the original UMD. Downloading the files here are meant to be a backup purpose only.
8. I will not download anything that is copyrighted here for any purpose other than viewing this content. I will not modify, redistribute, copy, or transfer anything copyrighted here.
9. I will not contact this system’s administrator without proof that what is on this page is illegal and proof that I entered this site legally.
If you are unable to agree to the above statement, please do not download any of the files offered in this site.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Indeed, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney
What to do if you want to request removal of certain copyrighted files from the Vearchive website?
Please note that we do not host any copyrighted content on this website. The torrent (metadata) files and Direct Download Links (DDL’s) that we host do not contain data that might be copyrighted in any way.
However, we offer to remove torrents and DDL’s from our website if the copyright holder of the content requests so and will fully comply with by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov…). These removal requests are only valid if:
• You are, or your company is, the copyright holder of the content in question.
• You provide the exact URLs to the torrents or DDL’s, no complete (sub)categories or search queries.
• You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question.
• You Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
• You Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
• You send the removal request using a verifiable email address (e.g. [email protected]/yourcompany.com).
If your request complies with all of these rules, send a email to [email protected] .
Please keep the correspondence polite. We remove postings as soon as we can, usually within a week. Keep in mind that we can only handle removal requests that comply with the above rules